- October, 2016 Patent offices of Singapore and South Korea issued patent for AurimMed CNS-active compounds
- December, 2015 The United States Patent and Trademark Office issued patent for AurimMed CNS-active compounds
- November, 2015 The Mexican Patent Office issued Mexico patent for AurimMed CNS-active compounds
- October, 2015 AurimMed presented its Parkinson and SMA results at Society for Neuroscience (Chicago, IL)
- August, 2015 The in vivo test results suggest that oral treatment of AMP-X-0079 for two weeks significantly reduced the MPTP-induced abnormal involuntary hindlimb clasping and improved the grooming behavior and motor coordination in MPTP-lesioned mice. The immunohistochemical analyses suggested that oral AMP-X-0079 treatment for two weeks can effectively induce recovery effect from MPTP-induced lesion in the midbrain and the striatum
- July, 2015 Monograph on AurimMed’s lead, AMP-X-0079, antiepileptic candidate published in NIHRed Book
- June, 2015 AurimMed presented its SMA results at Cure SMA Research Annual meeting (Kansas City, MO)
- May, 2015 Patent offices for Australia and Japan issued patent for AurimMed CNS-active compounds
- February 2015 Patent Office of the People’s Republic of China issued patent for AurimMed CNS-active compounds
- September, 2014 AurimMed presented its work at EILAT Conference XII (Madrid, Spain)
- June, 2014 AurimMed presented its work at Epilepsy Pipeline Conference (San Francisco, CA)
obtained from Delaware State University collaboration showed AurimMed compounds have potent neuroprotective
effects against oxidative stress (mediated by both H2O2 and
MPP+) in Parkinson’s Disease in vitro models.
lead candidate, AMP-X-0079, is one of the very few compounds capable of
terminating ongoing status epilepticus seizures due to a nerve
agent and It controls seizure rapidly within, typically less than 15 min.
- March, 2014 Research collaboration established with the
Delaware State University, to investigate AurimMed compounds activity in tests
for effectiveness in oxidative stress assays thought to model Parkinson’s
- November, 2013 Renewal of Agreement (MTA) with Department of
collaboration with the Nemours Alfred I. DuPont Hospital for Children,
demonstrates that AurimMed lead candidates have remarkable activity in tests
for expression of SMN2, which is a current therapeutic target for treatment of
Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA).
collaboration established with the Nemours Alfred I. DuPont Hospital for
Children, to test AurimMed lead candidates for activity in in vitro assays
related to therapeutic targets for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
data establish that AMP-X-0079 prevents cognitive deficits, preserves spatial
learning and memory, and provides neuroprotection in vivo.
- December, 2012
AurimMed’s lead compound found effective by NIH-ASP in model of drug-resistant
Monograph on AurimMed’s lead antiepileptic
candidate published in NIHRed Book.
April, 2009 AurimMed
presents its work on novel anticonvulsants at 10th
Antiepileptic Drug Trials Conference, Coral Gables, FL.
September, 2008 AurimMed antiepileptic compounds tested
by Stem Cell Innovations®, Inc. in Human Liver Cell assays showing
that AurimMed’s compounds are not cell or liver toxic at high concentrations.